Handling Difficult People (One-day course)
Handling Difficult People Course Overview
- Intellectual conflict based upon difference of opinion.
- How to get the best from any situation.
- Exploring three fundamentals: clarity, rationality, positive emotions
- How to ask the right questions.
- Distinguishing between critical thinking and negativity.
- Using positive suggestions.
- Behavioural conflict based on bad conduct.
- Avoiding anger and upset.
- Replace with logic and reason.
- Don't emotionalise, rationalise.
- Using objective language.
- Distinguish reasons from excuses.
- Using proper body language and correct voice tones.
- Why praise and appreciation is important.
- Proposing corrective response and gain commitment to change.